- The mastiff can be a noble, loving family pet, and socialization and obedience training are recommended due to its huge size and strength.
- It is crucial to expose a mastiff to as many new people, places and situations as possible, particularly during puppy hood.
- The Mastiff will do okay in an apartment if it is sufficiently exercised.
- They are relatively inactive indoors and a small yard will do.
- They drool when eating and drinking.
- Grooming is quick and easy.
- The short coat requires little bit of brushing and a quick wipe with a towel or chamois cloth.
- The average lifespan is 8 to 10 years.
|Back||Back to top|